NORTH LAKE MARKET
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. All dealers must check in at the office unless they are monthly paid in advance. Dealers are responsible for keeping North Lake Market informed of current address and phone number.
2. Permanent dealers must pay rent at the office when due and be set up by 8:00 a.m. If not set up or satisfactory arrangements made, your space will be re-rented and no credit given for failing to attend.
3. If management has to chase down rent, there will be a $20.00 additional service fee.
4. In order to qualify for Sunday free, you must pay in advance and be set up on Friday and Saturday. In order to qualify as a monthly dealer you must pay in advance.
5. You are not permitted to occupy any table other than the ones you have rented.
6. If you set up in a 5 table section, you will be charged for 5 tables. No sets will be split. For example, the 5 table sections are numbered B-1a through B-1e (or whatever section you are in: B, C, D, etc.).
7. Dealers shall not move any tables.
8. Dealers are not allowed to set up their own tables unless they are in a field space or RV section.
9. All pets are to be kept on a leash in your rented booth or space and are not allowed to run in common areas or any other rented space.
10. All dealers are expected to keep their areas clean.
11. No dealer is allowed to use the dumpster for articles they cannot sell. If you bring it to the market, you must haul it out of the market for disposal. The dumpster is for management to empty garbage containers after market is closed and for cleaning the market. The area around the dumpster is not a place to put garbage when the can is full. Anyone caught doing this will be assessed a $20.00 fee. If your section has trash in it when you leave, you will be charged $20.00. On the second offense you will not be permitted back in the market.
12. No electric is provided unless arrangements have been made with the management. Hooking up to electric without paying in advance will result in an additional $25.00 service charge. Space heaters and air conditioners are prohibited unless a service charge is paid in advance and a tag from Management is affixed. Hooking up to a trailer, camper, or vehicle is absolutely prohibited unless approved by Management
Unauthorized hookup to a camper, trailer, or vehicle will be deemed criminal theft and
there will also be a $250.00 charge.
13. Dealers assume full liability for any property brought to flea market grounds and indemnifies market for any loss incurred by market. Dealer assumes liability for the use of the property and indemnifies and holds North Lake Market harmless for all liability and damage suffered by Dealer.
14. All dealers are responsible for charging, collecting, and reporting Florida sales tax.
15. All tables, with the exception of dealers renting monthly, are on a first come, first served basis.
16. Market will not be responsible for articles left in the market. No articles shall be left
on tables unless the tables are paid for.
17. All dealers are required to give name, address, phone number, and sales tax number to management.
18. To be eligible for drawings, when applicable, you must be set up and open for business on the full market day of the drawing.
19. No firearms are permitted.
20. No alcoholic beverages are permitted.
21. Prepared food service vendors must have special permission to set up.
22. Dealers are subject to losing any reservation if they do not open for business for full market days.
23. If merchandise is left on table overnight and you fail to show up the following day, you will be charged for table rental and North Lake Market can assume the merchandise can be disposed of.
24. All dealers are expected to be respectful to co-workers and customers.
(Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.)
25. Breach of flea market rules or failure to pay shall cause your right to set up to be canceled immediately, and management reserves the right to immediately re-rent your spot to another vendor.
26. Any items left on tables or stalls with rent not paid in advance, becomes the property of the flea market to dispose of however they see fit.
27. North Lake Market is not responsible for damage or theft of items at the market.
28. If you are a food vendor, this must be disclosed before renting tables or space. All food vendors must have proper papers as determined by Management.
29. All spaces on front row shall be open during market hours to allow visibility from the highway unless arrangements have been made with the Management. The intent is to raise all tarps and screens so there is visibility through the front row to the back rows.
North Lake Market, Inc.